Well, hello there!
I know it’s been a while since we last spoke, but I wanted to let you know that I’m still around and keeping busy with work and continuing learning.
And on that note, here are some of the things I’ve learned in these months, and might end up on a post of their own:
- Implementing GitHub actions, and suggesting a change on a “starter workflow” (starter-workflows#1108)
- Packaging projects and publishing to PyPI (see: ignition-api), Azure artifacts, as well as packaging for Jython and learning about unexpected errors and its own shortcomings
- Using a Python package’s “extras” on
- Writting code compatible with Python 2.5, 2.7 and 3+, and learning about the
- Switching to informal interfaces after struggling with
abc.ABCMetawhen the implementing classes required a constructor
brew install <python_package>and switching to
So don’t worry, I’m still around.