- A fire, inferno, conflagration; heat; torch.
- (heat of) passion, vehemence
:package: Package that extends and wraps some functions from Ignition’s Scripting API.
For more information, please refer to the Wiki.
Installing incendium as a Project on your Gateway
To install incendium on your Gateway follow these steps:
- Download incendium.x.x.x.zip from the latest release or from Ignition Exchange
- Browse to your Ignition Gateway (version 8.0+)
- Go to Config > Projects and click on Import project…
- Click on Choose File and select the downloaded ZIP file
- Enter incendium as the Project Name
- If you’re replacing a previous version, make sure to check Allow Overwrite
- Click on Import
Using incendium within your scripting projects
Before you begin, ensure you have met the following requirements:
- Java 11.0.7 (here)
- Jython 2.7.1
- Download here
- Or via Homebrew
brew install email@example.com
- You are familiar with Ignition Scripting Functions
- You have installed Ignition by Inductive Automation (optional)
Including incendium as a dependency
To use incendium as a dependency for your scripting projects, do the following:
- Download Source code (zip) from the latest release
- Add it as a dependency on your scripting project
NOTE: This project depends on Ignition’s
jython branch found here.
Contributing to incendium
To contribute to incendium, follow these steps:
- Fork this repository
- Create a local copy on your machine
- Create a branch
- Make your changes and commit them
- Push to the original branch
- Create the pull request
Alternatively see the GitHub documentation on creating a pull request.
Thanks to the everyone who has contributed to this project.
Up-to-date list of contributors can be found here.
See the LICENSE.
Code of conduct
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct.