- A fire, inferno, conflagration; heat; torch.
- (heat of) passion, vehemence
:package: Package that extends and wraps some functions from Ignition’s Scripting API.
For more information, please refer to the Wiki.
This repository consists of the following branches:
This branch will contain the source code for incendium’s scripting functions.
This branch will contain the project folder structure as stored under
$IGNITION_DIR/data/projects, and gives you the ability to get the latest code by cloning at the
Installing incendium as a Project on your Gateway
To install incendium on your Gateway follow these steps:
- Download incendium.x.x.x.zip from the latest release or from Ignition Exchange
- Browse to your Ignition Gateway (version 8.0+)
- Go to Config > Projects and click on Import project…
- Click on Choose File and select the downloaded ZIP file
- Enter incendium as the Project Name
- If you’re replacing a previous version, make sure to check Allow Overwrite
- Click on Import
Alternatively you could follow the instructions for cloning the
project branch directly into
$IGNITION_DIR/data/projects found here.
Using incendium within your scripting projects
Before you begin, ensure you have met the following requirements:
- Java 11.0.11 (here)
- You are familiar with Ignition System Functions
- You have installed Ignition by Inductive Automation (optional)
To use incendium as a dependency for your scripting projects using Jython 2.7.1 or 2.7.2 as your interpreter, do the following:
- Make sure you have installed
ignition-api-jython. See here.
- Then, run the following command:
$ jython -m pip install https://github.com/thecesrom/incendium/archive/refs/tags/v1.0.7.post2.zip DEPRECATION: A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. Collecting https://github.com/thecesrom/incendium/archive/refs/tags/v1.0.7.post2.zip Downloading https://github.com/thecesrom/incendium/archive/refs/tags/v1.0.7.post2.zip - 51kB 624kB/s Installing collected packages: incendium Running setup.py install for incendium ... done Successfully installed incendium-1.0.7.post2 $ jython -m pip list DEPRECATION: A future version of pip will drop support for Python 2.7. Package Version ------------------- ------- ignition-api-jython 8.1.10 incendium 1.0.7.post2 pip 19.1 setuptools 41.0.1
- Now you will have both
incendiuminstalled on your Jython site-packages
Contributing to incendium
To contribute to incendium, follow these steps:
- Fork this repository
- Create a local copy on your machine
- Create a branch
- Make sure to run
pre-commit installto install required pre-commit hooks
- Make your changes and commit them
- Push to the
- Create the pull request
Alternatively see the GitHub documentation on creating a pull request.
Feel free to post your questions and/or ideas at Discussions.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this project.
Up-to-date list of contributors can be found here.
See the LICENSE.
Code of conduct
This project has adopted the Microsoft Open Source Code of Conduct.